Wednesday, November 26, 2008

PROTEST FOR GAY RIGHTS

O.k. so now that the protests are over, I can say it. I was completely UNIMPRESSED by the California gay rights protest.
So, like, let's say for the sake of arguement, that I live in L.A., and that I am in favor of, and voted for gay rights. The payment for my vote is being held up for hours in traffic, while homosexuals hold signs, and George Takei and his ...whatever, get on t.v. and make Star Trekken references to their "marriage". So in essence what I get for my "yes" vote is to come home to my pot roast, late, 4 nights in a row. Not exactly what I wanted. In fact, if the thing came up for a vote again, I'd vote "no", just to tick you off and pay you back for inconviencing me.
So anyway, the people voted no on Prop 8. Get over it. This is NOT a civil rights issue. There is NO proof that you are born homosexual; in fact, the success of programs like Project Exodus prove that homosexuality is a choice. If there were proof you are born homosexual, then this would be a civil rights issue.
So the homosexuals succomb to the will of the people.
I don't think so.
What do they do? Circumvent the people's vote, by taking the issue to court, and having some gay activist judge say gay marriage should be allowed. This way the homosexuals can ram their ideas through, and all that matters is what one person says.
It's like children. If Mom says no, go talk to Dad.
Next we blame it on someone. Hmmmmm. Who can we blame for this? GOT IT!!! We'll blame Christians, and the right wing of the Republican party!!!! The perfect scapegoats!!
It had to be all the money that was spent against Prop 8, that shot it down, not that the idea of gay marriage isn't as accepted as the Gay and Lesbian Alliance says it is.
Tsk, tsk. Christians, and Republicans. While we are at it, we'll throw in the Roman Catholics as well. And Ann Coulter (get better Ann!!!). How about we also blame Blue Dog Democrats, as they aren't left enough.
When homosexuals let the chips fall, as the people vote, and stop being militant, we'll talk. Until then...

No comments: